If you are looking to enroll your child in Dixon Unified Schools, please download the appropriate forms from the list below, fill out the forms completely, and return them to the district office.  The following documents are required when enrolling a student:

1. Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)

2. Current utility bill (water, power or gas)

3. California Driver's License

4. Child's Birth certificate, or other acceptable forms for proof of age.

5. Immunization Form